Florida Brokers | FL Hard Money Programs Offered by our Investors
AHL’s hard money investors feature a wide range of loan programs to meet your client’s needs. Our goal is to help you close more loans for customer with good, average, fair, or bad credit. We have a number of investors that approve subprime, Alt-A, Self-employed, lite or limited documentation, private money, hard money, bank turn down, bank statement, land, condo loans. Basic loan programs for borrowers range from 50 to 65% max LTV. AHL’s investors have same day or 48 hour approvals and average closing times are from 7 to 12 days.
We are the #1 hard money and private money resource for wholesale loan programs. Florida Mortgage Brokers, Realtors, Loan officers and new investors have access to millions for closing your deals. They can help you refinance or purchase a property that you need. We have a network of Hard Money and Private Money Capital Partners for FL Hard Money Loan officers and mortgage brokers. Loan programs are available for your clients needs. Use the information request form to find Hard Money Mortgage Sources and close your deals.
Wholesale Loan Programs in Florida, Hard Money Programs
- Loan Area: Florida and Nationwide
- Property Types: Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use, Investment, Condos, Industrial, Multi Family
- Loans Sizes: $25,000 to 20 million
- Loan Terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years
- Points: 3 to 4 points!
- Loan TO Value: Up to 70%
- Types of Loans: Residential and Commercial Hard Money, Residential and Commercial Subprime, Stated and No Doc Loans (on case by case basis)
- Credit GuideLines: Hard Money is Equity and Asset Based, Subprime 575 FICO
- Lien Position: First Liens Only
- Cross Collateralization: Yes property may be cross collateralized to secured more Funds!
- Closing times: Residential – 5 to 21 days; Commercial – 21 days
- Our partners require fully detailed 1003 with no missing items.
- Credit Information with explanation letter of derogatory credit.
- Cashout letter request explaining usage of money loan (Ex: improve business, pay off debt, home improvements).
- Copy of lease if non-owner occupied property.
- Copy of payoff on the mortgage. If the property is in Foreclosure, include attorney papers. If this is a recent investment property, include a copy of HUD and purchase price. If property is recent property is out of probate, include a copy of the probate.
- Include copy of recent divorce papers.
- Appraisals information if available as well as property appraiser’s information.
- Pictures of property.
- Copy of Business License for self-employed borrowers or Mortgage Company.
Titles with issues must include copies of IRS Liens, Collections, Judgement, or include a lookup on property appraiser’s tax rolls. Over 90% of rejected loans are because of improper information on title and lack of information about previous mortgages, liens and judgments. Look at the credit and question all red flags such as IRS Liens, Judgements, etc.Additional Items And Actions After Underwriting:
Investors will send disclosures for your client to review and sign then return. Please contact AHL Hard Money Loans for more information.
AHL Is Here To Connect You With Out Pool of Florida Hard Money Investors.
Florida Realtors have chosen AHL’s investors to help qualify their clients for owner occupied homes, secondary homes, vacation homes, foreign national loans, commercial properties, and investor properties. AHL’s partners have a strong record of funding fallout deals that have been turned down by banks. We partner with investors to provide the best mortgage programs in Florida.
Real Estate agents can expect great service, fast responses by our partners, and quick underwriting.
We also offer FHA, VA, reverse, and USDA loans for mortgage brokers through our partners. Florida Hard Money’s investors close deals when banks can not!
- REAL FUNDINGS!
- REAL APPROVALS!
- REAL EXPERIENCE!
- NO UPFRONT FEES!
- GREAT COMPENSATION!
- MILLIONS IN HARD MONEY TO FUND YOUR DEALS!
- FAST DECISIONS!
Whether you live in Tampa, Orlando, or Gainesville, Florida submit your request or pre-qualifications by using the information online form or contact our agents directly at 813-516-5210 for a faster response.