FL Cash Refinance | Florida Home Equity Loan
If you are self-employed, have bad credit or both, but your property is paid-off property, AHL’s investors say yes when the banks say no. We connect you with hundreds of private money loans programs in Florida cities such as Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, Miami, Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Brooksville, Lake Mary, Deltona, West Palm, Cape Coral, Hollywood, Lutz, Key Largo, St. Petersburg, Plant City, Lakeland, riverview, Apollo Beach, Valrico, South Tampa, New Port Richey, Hudson, Wesley Chapel, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Daytona, Jacksonville, Panama City, Ocala, and Gainesville. Florida Private Equity Financing through our private investors who offers full documentation, stated, no doc, lite doc, easy documentation, bank statement loans for clients.
- If you have the property equity, Florida Subprime and hard money programs will loan from 50% to 70% LTVS.
- Mortgage Programs – up to 50% LTV based on down payment
- Commercial Programs – 65% LTVs with no appraisals and no upfront fees!
- Florida Bank Programs: LTV up to 70%
- Self employed or Investor Programs: Rates are available with no prepayment penalty.
- Foreign National Programs: up to 50% LTV
- Credit Score and Equity driven Programs: Close within 5 to 7 business days. No Appraisals on property equity of $250,000 or less
What are Equity Loans?
Free and Clear Equity provides you with access to private money and hard money programs in Florida. If borrowers have been turned down by the bank for credit issues, our partners assume the risk and offer cash-out. Private Equity loans or Mortgage programs for bad credit borrowers features higher rates but also eliminates hassles and headaches of financing through the traditional banks.
Florida Private Equity Loans can be used for:
- Pull cash out of property
- Pay off back property taxes
- Pay off IRS liens
- Debt consolidation
- Expand business ventures
- Remodeling homes
When you are purchasing a home in Florida, getting a mortgage program can be time consuming and stressful. Whether you are a first time Florida home buyer or an experienced Florida homeowner trying to up-size into a larger home, AHL’s investors helps every client through the buying process. We secure the lowest rates for borrowers. With the help of the best realtors in FL, we help you find the right property. Even if you are relocating to sunny and warm Florida, we make your transition easy, smooth, and hassle free. If you are self employed or have no credit, great credit, maybe credit issues, don’t worry because AHL can connect you to our pool of private investors who can help.