Florida commercial loans are in high demand for developments taking place all over Florida in cities like Tampa, Sarasota, Orlando, Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, and Hollywood Florida. For commercial land loans, many banks will consider if you have 650 credit and can prove your income with W2s. However if you cant or don’t have traditional income, then what do you do?
We at A H L Hard Money Network will use our private investors’ portal and leverage our $75 million dollars of private money
to help fund your commercial land loan all over Florida. If you’re working on a new commercial development and own the land free and clear (one acre, two acres or three acres) and need to pull cash out to infuse into your strip center, plaza, or retail commercial space, we would like to speak with you about your commercial hard money land deal in Florida. Don’t allow a bank’s turndown to stop your commercial project; we can go up to 60% to 65% of your commercial land if it’s free and clear. If your development is just land and you need the money to build the infrastructure, then no problem. Pull cash out of your commercial land to build your roads and pour your concrete to get your building started without any delays.
Reasons to Use Florida Hard Money Commercial Land to Get Cash Out
1. Your banks have turned you down
2. Your credit has fallen and the banks have delayed the project
3. You’re self-employed and there’s an underwriting problem with your income
4. Your income statements or not cash flowing
5. You’re self-employed
6. You want to close your deal and get your cash out in less than 30 days; a bank could take up to 60 to 90 days.
Items Needed to Get your Florida Commercial Land Deal Closed
1. 12 months of business and personal bank statements
2. We will order a title or show us your title free and clear deed to the property owned
3. Inspection and property evaluation by our private investors as to the value of the land
4. Any liens on the title, we will need payoff or explanations
5. Other items that might be needed depending on what the underwriting needs; however if it’s good property (prime commercial land with great value), there should be very few or no problems.
How Long Does It Take to Close Your Commercial Florida Land Deal
24 hours to an approval
3 to 5 days to property inspection
1 week to 10 days on title order
2 weeks to review income
If everything goes well, close in 21 days or less.
Times and circumstances will cause this to close faster or take longer due to unforseen events in the loan process.
If you own commercial land in Miami, Key West, St. Augustine, Panama City, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, or Naples, and you’re looking to finish a project, high rise, condos, apartment buildings, or build your infrastructure, please call us at A H L Hard Money Network
to get one of our investors and underwriters to look at your Florida commercial land cash out refinance request. You will get an answer within 24 hours. If you own the commercial land free and clear
, outright there should be no problems at all. Use our commercial hard money funds to finish your commercial real estate project. Don’t allow banks to determine when you finish. Take control of your deal and finish the deal on your timeline!