How Do I Get a Real Estate Loan in Florida with Bad Credit?
If you have poor credit in Florida or have had trouble getting your credit up to the levels most commercial lenders require for real estate financing, you may think you have no other options. But that is not true because you have access to hard money loans from AHL Hard Money Network. How can we offer financing when the banks won’t? Discover by reading on.
We use the property equity as the decision point for underwriting our loans. We can provide financing much more rapidly than banks because our funds are coming from private investors. We are not looking at your credit rating, just your income and monetary assets that can secure the loan. Hard money financing can be valuable if you:
- Need a home mortgage when you have lower credit ratings
- If your credit record shows bankruptcies or foreclosures
- Want to avoid a foreclosure
- Are self-employed and tax records show inconsistent income
- Don’t qualify for a bank loan for some reason
- Are a foreign national buying property in Florida
- Need a quick closing
- Need to secure an ideal property without the delays waiting for bank approval
- Want to secure financing without all the cumbersome paperwork requirements of conventional financing
AHL Hard Money Network is ready to serve your home mortgage needs when conventional mortgages are not an option. We can also help with refinancing your existing home to allow for remodeling, a new pool, debt consolidation, pay back taxes or any other needs you have. For more information on AHL Hard Money Network’s mortgage programs, please call us at 813-516-5210 or email email@example.com.